Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pelican I: or is it a curling puck?

 

                                                                              Pelican
                                                                             10x8 oil
                                                                               $200








Ok so this guy made me LOL (laugh out loud). I have a cat who is much bigger than he thinks he is so he is always trying to fit his body in places too small for him. This Pelican had a much better sense of balance than my cat however.

On a technological note: The blues in Florida water and sky are so different...almost foreign to me. One minute blue the next minute you see an unbelievable green. I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...