Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Arrivals and Departures :A Dyptic



Arrivals 30x15 oil


Departures 30x15 oil






$1350 (sold together)





More Pelicans...this time in flight. My fascination with the birds continues.The Pelicans especially...awkward/ regal...cargo ships of the air. I have been trying to get at this painting for a number of days but it just seemed like everything else came first. But today my day was clear and I felt free to paint. I haven't painted this large for quite a while...side by side these will take up a full 60" of wall space plus I recommend some room in between them. I have painted them on 3/4" wrapped canvas and painted the edges...they come unframed. Should you decide to frame them I recommend something small and unobtrusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...